Clint High School
Outstanding Alumni Award Nomination
- Be a person who demonstrates a continuing interest, loyalty and pride in Clint High School.
- Be distinguished in his or her business, profession, life work or other worthy endeavor. Have made a positive contribution to his/her community, state and/or nation.
- Be a person of such integrity, stature and demonstrated ability that the faculty, staff, students and alumni will take pride in and be inspired by his or her recognition.
- Be a person who received a diploma from Clint High School at least 10 years prior to year of nomination.
- Be able to personally accept the award, except in cases of the award being conferred posthumously.
An individual shall be ruled ineligible if any of the following exists.
1. An announced or active candidate for any public office.
2. A member of the Selection Committee.
3. A previous recipient of this award.
Please supply as much of the following information as possible and attach a resume, testimonial and other supporting information. All information and supporting documents will be held in confidence and made available only to the members of the Outstanding Alumni Selection Committee and the staff of the office of Alumni Affairs. All nomination MUST contain a written testimonial and resume.
Please type or print and attach testimonial and resume to this form:
Get form in PDF
NAME OF PERSON NOMINATED:
TELEPHONE NUMBER WHERE NOMINEE CAN BE REACHED:
YEAR OF GRADUATION FROM CHS:
Name of person making the nomination:
Telephone number of person making the nomination:
Nominations forms can be hand delivered to Clint High School or mailed to Clint High School Alumni Award, P.O. Box 779, Clint, Texas 79836
If not selected, I would like to be considered the following year: (please circle one) YES NO